The conference will consist of plenary sessions, parallel sessions and poster sessions.
This is an international meeting and the official language will be English. We strongly believe that this makes a for a more inclusive meeting to our international colleagues working in different institutions both in Chile and Argentina.
– Extragalactic Astrophysics and Cosmology (AEC)
– Galactic Structure (EG)
– Stellar Astrophysics (AE)
– Stellar Systems (SE)
– Instrumentation and Astronomical Site Characterization (ICSA)
– Interstellar Medium (MI)
– Compact Objects and High-Energy Processes (OCPAE)
– Sun and Heliosphere (SH)
– Solar and Extrasolar Systems (SSE)
– History, Teaching and Spreading of Astronomy (HEDA)
– Other Topics (O)
- Invited Speakers
– Raúl Angulo, DIPC, (AEC)
– Melina Bersten, UNLP (SN)
– Rodrigo Díaz, IAFE (SSE)
– Manuela Zoccali, MAS/PUC (EG)
– Britt Lundgren, SDSS (HEDA)
– Lorenzo Mónaco, UNAB (SE)
– Cristina Mandrini, IAFE (SH)
– Karla Peña, UA (AE)
– Mónica Rubio, UCH (MI)
– Florencia Vieyro, FCAGLP (OCPAE)
- Social Agenda
Conference Dinner: Dinner is expected to be scheduled for Wednesday night at a different venue. The location and date will be announced soon.
Telescope visits: Some telescope visits are being scheduled for Wednesday 10 starting at 12:00. A minimum fee will be requiredto cover the costs of transportation. More details will be announced soon.