The panels for the posters measure 2.4 m height by 0.98 m width. We suggest that you use ISO A0 size (841 x 1189 mm) in portrait orientation, or some similar size. The following guidelines are meant to assist you with the design and preparation of your poster but will not be strictly enforced:
- Font: Arial, Helvetica or Trebuchet are recommended for legibility.
- Title: Bold, 72 pt font size. Sentence case.
- Author: Italic, 54 pt font size.
- Main Text: 26 pt font size.
- References: 20 pt font size.
Please also note:
- We expect to aim to have the poster boards ready to be used at the time of the accreditation, on Sunday, January 22nd. Ideally, we prefer that the posters are all set up by the end of that day.
- You are responsible for printing your poster. If you arrive in Marbella and you have not printed your poster yet, there might be places that could print your poster in the nearby cities, but please note that the poster may not be ready by next day. We strongly advise you to avoid this risk by starting your trip with your poster ready.
- The LOC will provide adhesive materials and will help you to put up your poster. Please note that the provider of the panels expect that they are not damaged in any way by the end of the conference. Please be ready to use only the materials that will be provided by the LOC for this purpose.
- Please also note that poster boards will not be located indoors, they will be set up in a tent in the central courtyard of the venue. The organization is not responsible for any damage that might come to posters that are not laminated due to the weather.
- Posters must be removed by the authors by the end of Thursday, January 26th, at 3 pm. Any poster remaining after this time will be removed by the organization and discarded.