Please read the following instructions thoroughly before beginning the registration process. :
- Abstracts can only be uploaded at the time of registration.
- After the regular registration deadline only poster contributions can be considered and will be subject to availability.
- If you are so inclined to, please consider making a $10.000 or $20.000 donation to the student travel grant fund by adding this amount to the registration fee payment or by making a separate deposit.
- Proof of payment will be required to complete the registration process. Send a copy of the proof of payment to reunion <@> sochias <.> cl. See below for instructions of payment and information on registration fees.
After payment of the conference fees and after registration is completed you will have the following rights at the conference:
- Access to all the scientific talks and poster sessions (Valid for Members, Non-members and Student categories).
- Daily lunch at the conference site (all categories except Accompanying person Banquet)
- Welcome reception (all categories except Accompanying person Banquet)
- Conference banquet (all categories)
UPDATED (until 2017/01/16)
|Accompanying person full 4||$70.000|
|Accompanying person Banquet 4||$20.000|
|All rates quoted here are in Chilean pesos.
1 To qualify for this rate the member's dues must have been paid until 2017 inclusive. A student that is not a member of SOCHIAS is considered a non-member. Deadline for membership applications: 2016-12-05, after this date, SOCHIAS can not warranty that membership will be processed in time for the annual meeting.
2 The number of late registrations that we will accept will be limited by the venue capacity. No talks will be proposed at this stage, only posters. For students, please note that you are not eligible for financial aid if registering late. Please note that we may close late registrations at any moment.
3 Students that are not a member of SOCHIAS must send proof of enrollment (certificado de alumno regular) in a pdf file to reunion <@> sochias <.> cl, to complete the registration process.
|4 Accompanying person under 12 years may purchase lunches directly from the Hotel's kids menu at their own expense. The Accompanying person full category includes access to the welcome reception, the conference banquet and lunches during the conference. The Accompanying person banquet category only includes access to the conference banquet.|
How to pay
Please make a deposit and send the payment confirmation via email by using the information below:
Name: Sociedad Chilena de Astronomia
Email: reunion <@> sochias <.> cl
If you need to cancel your registration, please send an email to reunion <@> sochias <.> cl. Please note that refunds will depend on the date that the cancellation email is received. Dates, fees and refunds are as follows:
- Cancellations received until 2016-11-01 will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations received until 2016-12-16 will receive a full refund minus a $10.000 processing fee.
- Cancellations received until 2017-01-05 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after 2017-01-05 will not be refunded.
Graduate Student Prize Lecture (NEW)
The conference will provide a limited number of lodging (~90) and travel grants (TBD) to graduate students in chilean institutions. Students in need of this kind of assistance to attend the meeting must indicate so in the registration form. Priority will be given to students offering to contribute talks (preferred) or posters. Recipients will be notified via email along with further details and corresponding paperwork.